Header Ads

Bistek 2.0



Coming from the Philippines–a country that has been inhabited by many foreign countries during its early times–has yielded a great culinary advantage for me, as I’ve been exposed to and able to learn about many great cuisines from all over the world. I wrote about this dish back in 2009 and after getting such great feedback from my readers, I have decided to re-visit this dinner table gem one more time and go a little bit deeper into it.

Bistek is undoubtedly one of the top ranking dishes in the Philippines and also the type of dish that can easily capture a person’s taste buds when tasting it for the first time. This dish has always been a hit for my family even though I have three picky eaters, my American wife and two children. For them and many others, it was a walk in the park for this dish to capture their taste buds and right away it became their new favorite dish, even after the first meal[…]

* This article was originally published here

Post a Comment

0 Comments