Header Ads

Is Shaina Magdayao switching networks?


Is she switching networks?

This was one of the questions that Shaina Magdayao was asked to address amid rumors that there is an offer for her in the rival network. 

In an interview at the press conference of her new iWant series Past Present Perfect, the actress clarified, “I am a Kapamilya. I am here in ABS (CBN). We are all here in ABS. We just finished doing another project for ABS, which is ‘Past, Present, Perfect.’ Sa buong karera ko, sa buong pinagdaanan ko, hindi naman natin maaalis na magpapasalamat ako, number one, sa ABS dahil dito na ako lumaki but, number two, also sa kabilang istasyon dahil doon ako nagsimula.


So my Ladylove Produ Bianca Balbuena-Liew called me months ago about a new project w EpicMedia for I WANT ORIGINALS.... She used the friendship card (knowing I wont say no to her 😹) and dropped the name of another love of mine THE “Neil Daza” as our DOP. 🎥 (so paano pa talaga hihindi diba? 🤩) Obviously, I respect and trust these talented filmmakers. So I knew I were in good hands. 🌈 Bianca also told me how much she believes in this new writer/director - Dwein Baltazar. So I should say YES to working with her. AND I SWEAR, IM GLAD I DID. 💘 So here it is. The official trailer of our I WANT ORIGINALS 7-EP SERIES called #PastPresentPerfect 🌈 Episodes 1-4 are now ready for streaming. For free! Just download the app ( I WANT) Also, thaaaaanks to everyone who made us trend on twitter 🌈 and to all the heartwarming reviews and tags 🤩 Salamat. Episodes 5-6 available, avlb at 12mn later 🇵🇭 MNL TIME. Episode 7 - SOON!
A post shared by Shaina Magdayao (@shaina_magdayao) on



Asked if she already renewed her contract with ABS-CBN, Shaina said that she was not able to yet because of her busy schedule[...]


The post Is Shaina Magdayao switching networks? appeared first on Philippine News.



* This article was originally published here

Post a Comment

0 Comments