Header Ads

Dasol : A tambobong homecoming



For over a decade I have been going back to the beautiful beaches of Dasol in Pangasinan's western coast. Tambobong, one of the barangays of Dasol, was a rustic fishing village when I first saw it. It has remained hidden for some time, thanks to the rough road and the absence of reliable public transportation to the village.  Mention the province of Pangasinan and immediately people would associate it with Alaminos (and its "Hundred Islands"), or Bolinao.

I made sure I visit Tambobong every year (there were times when I would be there several times in a year) up until a couple of years ago when commitments and work got in the way. When a group of friends mentioned they are interested in checking out Dasol, I jumped into the opportunity of seeing the place that has inspired me to take photos.

Coincidentally I have was in a rut and has not been updating this blog for almost a year. I took it as a sign to jump start my blogging again. 
Read more »

* This article was originally published here

Post a Comment

0 Comments